All Cwic Media Podcast episodes are found here plus some additional posts.
"Korihor- Is There A God?"
Korihor, unlike most adversaries to the church and the Nephites, comes across as an atheist. Most adversaries are full of religious zeal or use religion for wicked ends....
"Word, Priesthood, Commandments"
- Alma/Mormon build around a theme based on a Hebrew root word- DBR
- This pattern is found elsewhere in the scriptures
- The Hebrew name for Deuteronomy is "Sefer...
'Lamoni, Liberty & Synagogues'
- Was Ammon being sacrifices at the Waters of Sebus?
- Who were the Amalekites?
- Lamoni's father has a similar spiritual experience
- Aaron also speaks of the Great...
"Alma & Melchizedek"
- A possible Feast of Trumpets stage for Alma and Amulek
- Why Alma talks of the Melchizedek Priesthood in Ammonihah
- The Higher & Lower Laws
- "Casting Off" sins
"Word Up?" Alma in Ammoniah Part 2
Alma (or Mormon) seems to be using the Hebrew root "DVR/DBR" in his writings. This includes all the way up to and beyond Alma 32 where we here of the"word" of God...
- Alma teams up with Amulek, a Nephite
- Many in Ammonihah are after the Order of Nehor and want to overthrow the government and the church of God.
- Alma and Amulek teach about Judgemen,...