Christine Sefein has been in mental health as a therapist and as a Professor of Clinical Psychoanalysis at Antioch University.
- The change in the industry in just the last several years is striking
- Social Justice is taking over the industry including from the "inside" at the graduate student level.
- Critical theories are antithetical to therapy and remove the development of resilience in clients.
- Hijacking the term and concept of "Empowerment."
- "Learned Helplessness" through enabling victimhood perpetuates the clients' issues of anxiety and depression through deflection.
- "We are being encouraged to validate our clients' perceptions of living in a world of micro-aggressions."
- How to find a good therapist.